Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Top office quotes (Hon. mention)

Usually, honorable mention is last. But this one happened after I already had started, and it might have cracked the top 5, had I not set them up. We'll even call it an extra honorable mention.

And P.S. we're really glad Metry Mama is paying attention, because we were wondering for a while. She asked last night, "Where the hell is this extra quote? You promised an extra quote, and I want it, dammit. You had plenty of time."

So here it is Mama:

AUGUST 21, 2008
JLE (don't know what caused this, but it really doesnt matter): "I am vaginally impaired." (I can't make this stuff up.)

UPDATE AUGUST 26, 2008
"I meant that it was some sort of handicap. Not that I don't have one."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this is why I am on a quote strike. Things I say to point out the stupidity of the jackasses I work with getting used against me to make ME sound like the one with the problem. Hope everyone enjoyed the show, I'm out!

JLE

Anonymous said...

actually, the reason a certain tiger fan in the office is constantly in a a bad mood may, in fact, be because he actually IS vaginally impaired.